– Author Unknown
The Bridge Hospice was founded by volunteers who remain the backbone of this charitable organization. Our strong team supports the hospice in many ways. There are opportunities for adults and youth to join our team.
Join Our Volunteer Team
Depending on the time commitment, we have three divisions of volunteers.
- Resident Care
- Housekeeping – resident area
- Housekeeping – general
- Administrative/office support
- Events – at the hospice and off site
- Building maintenance
- Grounds maintenance
Friends of The Bridge
- Events – off site
- One-time projects
Click here to download a Volunteer Application Form:
Characteristics of a Volunteer
Our volunteers are individuals from all walks of life who share their diverse skills.
- Give unselfishly of their time
- Are compassionate, caring about others
- Share their talents to make a difference
- Have a willingness to learn and tackle new skills
- Respect others
- Maintain high ethical standards
At TBH we advocate for lifelong learning and continually offer a variety of education sessions.
Bridge Volunteers will participate in interactive education sessions designed to develop the knowledge required to serve in our hospice palliative care environment.
For more information about volunteering at TBH, please contact Gwen Cleveland, Executive Director at email@example.com or call 705-924-9222.